Black Berkey Elements are only available with system purchases. No individual purchase of Black Berkey Elements available for the remainder of the 2023.
Due to EPA compliance, order fulfillment time for in stock items are up to 3-4 weeks. Dont order if you cant wait.
December 2023 Message Board
* Berkey® Water Filters Sues the EPA- Press Release click here
* Interview with Jim Shepherd addressing the EPA lawsuit. (Owner of Berkey)
* All Berkey® Filtration Products are Now Prohibited For Sale to California Residents.
* VERIFY YOUR CONTACT INFO IS CORRECT. You'll receive an email and/or text for your order confirmation.
* For cancellation or changes to order or any info not available on this site, please email us @ mailto:email@example.com We check email constantly and respond to every email.
* If shipping to CALIFORNIA or IOWA, please click here;
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION; While the system can
efficiently purify raw untreated water, always use the cleanest, clearest water possible. As an additional precaution, if using a source of water that you believe might contain extreme viral and bacteriological contamination, it recommended by the CDC, EPA and other organizations that approximately 16 drops of plain bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or iodine per gallon to treat the source water before purifying.
This should kill minute pathogens such as viruses in approximately 30 minutes. The disinfectant will then be removed after cycling the treated water through the Berkey System.