*The PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
The PF-2 fluoride filters match up with these Black Berkey® Elements
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements absorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2 - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BERKEY CERAMIC WATER FILTERS
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty.
"There are so many scientific studies showing the direct, toxic effects of fluoride on your body, it's truly remarkable that it's NOT considered a scientific consensus by now. Despite the evidence against it, fluoride is still added to 70 percent of U.S. public drinking water supplies."