*The Black Berkey Primer™ is made and assembled in the USA.Important message....when putting Black Berkey Primer together, orientation of valves is critical.
- Squeeze the barbed end of one valve into either hole of the Priming Bulb Body
- Squeeze the smooth end of the other valve into the remaining hole of Priming Bulb Body.
Your Primer / Purger will then work like a charm!
- A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey® Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey® Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere
- If you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey Primer™ makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey® Elements
- The Black Berkey Primer™ also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey® Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey® Purification Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
- Specifically designed for use with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water. Do not microwave the Black Berkey® Primer
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight.