This product does not ship to Iowa
Free shipping on product purchases over $99!
*** Do NOT cycle softened (salt) water through your Berkey System ***
The 2 Black Berkey Purification elements (as shown) are included
The following upgrades are included.
- Stainless Steel Spigot (S.S Spigot)
- 1- pair of PF-2 Fluoride filters (little white ones). removes up to 95% of fluoride.
- A Black Berkey Primer / Purger Tool. A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime or backflush Black Berkey® Purification Elements (ADDED PRIMER TO BUNDLE AS OF 12/10/18)
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA
- The compact Travel Berkey® System is the perfect system for small homes and apartments, travel (fits in most suitcases), outdoor activities or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum filters: 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System also includes 1 priming button, standard spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-3 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 33-66 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
Must have accessories;
- Spare Element Wingnuts- Over-tightening will cause threads to strip, always have a spare on hand!
- Keep a spare Blocking Plug on hand. (in the unlikely event you have a malfunctioning element).