This product does not ship to California or Iowa
*** Do NOT cycle softened (salt) water through your Berkey System***
Includes the following upgrades;
- 13" Sight Glass with Spigot
- 1- pair of PF-2 Fluoride filters (little white ones). removes 95% + of fluoride
- A Black Berkey Primer / Purger Tool. A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime or backflush Black Berkey® Purification Elements (ADDED PRIMER TO BUNDLE AS OF 12/10/18)
- The Crown Berkey™ System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Maximum Filter Capacity: 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System also includes 1 standard spigot, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Must have accessories;
- Spare Element Wingnuts- Over-tightening will cause threads to strip, always have a spare on hand!
- Keep a spare Blocking Plug on hand. (in the unlikely event you have a malfunctioning element).
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Maximum discount already applied to prices in this collection