FREE SHIPPING! - This item is in stock and will ship USPS Expedited with tracking number FROM CANADA
ALLOW minimum of 2 WEEKS FOR TRANSIT
With this offer you receive 4 Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements. (Although Black Berkey Elements are compatible with the British Berkefeld system, Black Berkey elements can not be substituted with this offer)
The versatile and portable British Berkefeld® System is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium-sized families.
- Filtration life with 4 Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements is 2 years (average use 2 people) or 2140 US gallons or 8560 liters. (Each element has a filtration life of 535 gallons.)
- Unlike Black Berkey Purification Elements, priming is not required.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, four 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements , 4 wingnuts, 4 washers, blocking plugs, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 21" with a diameter of 8.5" / weighs 7 lbs empty.
- Serves: 1 to 4 people
- Maximum Filter : Four 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber) Compatible with all Berkey systems
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with four 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the British Berkefeld® System filters up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 57 liters) of water per day
- Up to four Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this unit if desired
- Vino tap spigot style may vary
Remove Pathogenic Bacteria:
Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, E.Coli, Fecal Coliform > 99.99% removal.
Remove Cysts (>99.999%):
Cryptosporidium Parvum and Giardia Lamblia – 100% removal (based on tests by Arizona State University).
Pesticides, herbicides, organic solvents, SOCs, VOCs, trihalomethanes.
Reduce Chlorine > 90%
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.